Seek to connect with more people
Desire freedom that independence can bring
Drive to make a positive difference
If you’re an experienced financial adviser looking for a new approach to serving your clients, loving your work and building your own long-term financial security, then this book is for you. Read the Happy Financial Adviser to:
- Achieve greater financial results by first embracing the science of happiness
- Tear down industry barriers that stand between you and the success you deserve
- Embark upon the Truly Independent six-step journey towards happiness and freedom
- Reclaim your time, attract more clients and experience less stress
- Be happier in business while building a secure financial future
If you feel that your work-life balance needs adjusting, or that despite helping your clients provide for their future, yours still looks uncertain, this book is the first step to getting on track.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to improve and enjoy their future.
An essential read to any financial adviser looking to get more out of their career.
Whether you are a new adviser just starting out, or an experienced one, this book is a must read.